Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Random Thought from a stressed out paper writer:

1. Why is it that she wakes up happy but comes home from school with attitude?

Maybe, just maybe it is the school doing this and I should stop sending her there. Or maybe it is pre-teen angst. Hmmmm.

2. On the other hand, this one wakes up mean as well, you get the idea. Cries at the thought of going to school, which requires leaving the bed where she'd rather sleep till noon, kid after my own heart here! However, offer her a breath mint and she is golden. This picture is obviously pre-breath mint. Surely a daily breath mint will not require my paying the dentist enough for a new boat in the near future....right?


3. Why do they make little girls clothes like this? What is cute about this? See everything behind her, we got two of those. Just two, out of a million. She is four people, not ready for a job at Hooters.

4. Why do I allow Princess near a camera? This is a rare picture of me. Usually I burn these before they see the light of day, but hey what the heck. Here I am rolling my eyes back into my head. Dang, but I am whiter than paper. I need some sun. Or a gift certificate to a tanning bed.



5. Post-breath mint.


This has been brought to you by the letter F, in honor of my friend who just put it out there (Tiger Lamb Girl)! I love this.... cause no body is perfect and some people just suck.