Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

He Adores Me

So I lost my keys. This morning was fun as I realized he had the spare set and I had notta. Luckily my workout partner picked me up and dropped my kids off at school. I spent the entire day looking. I rearranged rooms,  looking. I emptied totes,  looking. Notta. Then I had a horrible thought. My kid grabbed them last and went outside,  in the snow. He melted alot of snow and cleared our sidewalks of ice with his torch thingy but alas no keys.

He sits down in recliner to eat dinner and remembers losing his keys out of his pocket into the recliner.... yeah sticks his hand down there and surprise.

All that effort I put out today gets me a drink tonight. Good grief. But I luv that he brought home a torch to search my yard.