Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pissy Me

I really hate when the pot is passing judgment on the kettle. I'm just irrated as fuck right now. taking my grumpy ass to bed. Oh but the good news is that I survived my weekend... Prin had a softball clinic in the big big city (four plus hours away) and we enjoyed some shopping and hotel beds while we were there. I picked up the few things I needed for the new house and finally, I'm making progress on getting settled in. Now if I could just get that garage cleared out. Time to shovel that crap around and find some parking space. Peace out....