Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 18, 2013

Okay fatie

Well I had a talk with myself yesterday. TOld that lazy ass hobag to get off her saddlebags and get her shapely self back. Yeah, so I downloaded a ton of cadences (shut up they help me stay in rhythm) and some really "guily pleasures" music for my running.... I'm back at it tomorrow. Plus, Dave overheard me telling the lady at the gym that I was interested in their new kickboxing class. Oh lord help me that man is gonna be the death of my ass.... he came home tonight with a receipt and a "so proud of myself" smile.... he signed me up and paid. Bless his heart... I may have to kidney punch him in his sleep. Here we go.... again ;)