Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm tired

Vacations are not suppose to be this tiring. As usual, I Griswald the utter shit out of any thing I put my hand to. Yesterday, I left my momma's and drove for hours, taking my babies to go and see my full family. Aunts, uncles, grandmother, cousins and etc.... My momma's family is truly a wonderful thing. And we all gathered up for a big ole dinner. It was laughing and funny stories galore. Then I spent this morning with my nanny before we headed out. Cause see there was a big ole storm coming this way and we were gonna try to beat it. Yeah, halfway that bugger gained speed and we hit huge winds and a little hail and lightening. We finally found a place to pull over and wait out that big ole nasty southern storm. Poor Duchess was hiding in the backseat with a blanket over her head. Not fun. Neither was sitting on the Interstate for 30 minutes in park behind a big ole tree across the highway. That was alot of fun I tell you. Three more days and I'm gonna fly home and collaspe into my own bed.

Once I'm there, I'm not leaving for a full weekend.........

It's been a blast but I'm weary. I'm a weary, weary girl....... I'm taking my panties home soon.