Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 15, 2012

I need a nap, this weekend was rough

I once again have barely managed to survive the weekend. These people I live with are rough man. It doesn't help that Prin is now TALLER than my ass, and rubbing that shite in! Dave was here all week and finalizing things before he heads to Montana again. It was our first full week back from our long ass vacation (that rocked yo, be jealous!). The kids were settling back into a routine and I was trying to catch up on sleep. Murphy was just trying to avoid a bath and find the bacon under the table after every meal (cause I cook with bacon, ALOT). Some pics of the week/weekend... enjoy.

 We had Prin's BFF with us most of the weekend. I swear they could pass as twinkies. Those two keep me on my toes, mainly trying to keep them out of my makeup and shoes.


Murphy was sad watching Dave pack up his truck to leave, so we closed the patio curtain... yet he still sat right there. Sad boy.
 Driving through the nearest big city at night, it was purty. The rodeo got out late yo!

 I have no explanation except Dave took us to the fun place where we played games and she got these. She wore them for two days before I hid them.


 I "won" some fuzzy dice for my new truck. Dave hid them before he left. Turd.


Dinner out on the town with my girls........


This is her, "I'll make you smile, Daddy" pose. lol.


Posing while trying to pick up the candy she spilt in my new truck..... like I'm NOT gonna notice all the gummy worms all over the seat? please child.........


Posing in the fields, we live in the boonies. We were bored. I need to take them out for pics soon. Maybe they'll stay off everyone's equipment then.......


Holy crap, take note: I bought a dress. I think it's a little young looking for me, but it's cute with my boots and a cardigan. How very proper of me huh?


The 13 year old can now wear mascara. At her will. This is our way of easing into makeup. She's only managed to temporarily blind herself twice so far. Go Prin Go.


Ummmm Not sure what we were doing. But when rolling into town with the gangsta music blaring, we were pimping yo........


OMG, I may have wet myself over this one......... and I "may" have sent it out to five friends ;)