Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, April 20, 2012

This week....

I've managed to clean my house, not flash any golfers that now are consistantly in my backyard cause apparently the fourth hole is right under my house (sucky poo), and not prep one dang thing for our summer move. I really have to get my arse in gear and get ready for another move. I'm tired of having "storage boxes" so here we go again.... I'm playing Keep, Trash and Donate. Okay I lie, I'm playing Keep or Send that Shite to the Dump! I did alot of donating in Texas, I'm good for now.

No prospects yet on a house in Montana but we're walking on faith that God will provide. Otherwise it's school, school and more school as we gear up for the kids to finish up their school year and after this class I'm halfway though with my MBA. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!