Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 8, 2012

I have issues

So tonight I sit here pounding out references, digging through professional journals... all in the search for the best resources for an upcoming paper. Cause I have serious issues. I think our professor likes Dave more than me. Bullshit. My ego can't take it. Dayum it. I need professional help, lol. For the first time since starting the same school, Dave and I are in the exact same class with the exact same teacher and last week that teacher was all over Dave's discussions just eatting it up. Gauntlet thrown my friend. My competitiveness apparently knows no bounds. In fact, when our grades came in today for last week, I did a damn pelvic thrusting dance around the island in the kitchen celebrating my A. Dave, being Dave, could give two rat turds about being competitive. Sigh.......... he's killing me. So tonight I posted a well researched and thorough discussion and the professor jumped on it, another victory lap around the island and when I look up, Dave's in the other room looking at gun stuff on the computer. Shit, he totally missed the show.

I have issues.

And insomnia which is why I'm baking cakes for the Easter luncheon tomorrow and doing laundry and blogging at midnight.

I have issues.