Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, April 6, 2012

home sweet home

I'm home, and frankly exhausted! It has been a helluva couple weeks. So much fun. Gots to see my momma and daddy. Visiting with my family....... the only side effect, spending all day, every day with my babies up my butt crack. OMG, momma needs a break. So yeah I'm gonna just hide out in the bathtub all day for the next three days.

So before we went home, we went to Montana. I'm so proud of my man. He's done gone and gots himself promoted. That promotion means that the family is once again on the move. We will be relocating this summer to Montana after the kids have finished out the school year here. My traveling man has gotten himself a regular, home every night, boss man job. Bless his heart he's gonna be in charge of the operations for his company for that region, holy shit somebody catch me cause I'm gonna faint. I can't even put into words how utterly proud of my man that i am........... there are NO WORDS. And coming from me, that is saying something........... But since we were 19 year old kids determined to make it through this world together, we've been on our own. We've had family love and support from a distance, but us two we were in it together. We are blessed, truly blessed. I can't think of a thing makes me prouder than to see my husband succeed. I've watched him from the beginning... busting his knuckles, juggling two jobs to put diapers on our babies, serving our country, missing his wife and babies from the other side of the world, stuck working in a lab miserable, swinging a hammer, welding in 105 degree Texas heat, staying up late doing schoolwork for his degree covered in dirt, getting that degree and fighting his way through interviews to prove himself.

I'm proud, and I'm looking forward to being at his side everyday. Baby, you amaze me! And I do like Montana.......

That what I get for asking you if you couldn't have a picked a more remote place for us to move when we moved to Idaho, cause you did ;)