Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 8, 2012

We Respectable, Sometimes

So Easter means going into town to church functions...... and of course a quick trip for shocks (not mine, I swear!) But I thought it a kick that the H4G crew gots all done up and purty for Easter. It's rare that she see us all done up. :)

 This is my baby, Duchess. Ain't much of a baby anymore. She's a hoot.

 Check me out, I look like a 1950's housewife up in this beotch. Considering that I made two carrot cakes for the church luncheon, guess that adds up about right. Except it wasn't very 50's of me trying to corner Dave before church cause he was looking all hawt and shit in his "dress" clothes. ;)

 Princess and the Murphy.
 Princess and Dave, the daddy-boo.
 Duchess and her Big Ole Daddy.
 The respectable parents of these children. Dayum we are looking old and boring as shit. I may have let them jack my ass into a skirt but I wore my boots in protest. And Dave, dayum he was looking lickable. Shut up.

My precious kids. 13 year old Princess and 9 year old Duchess .... Idaho