Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I hate leftovers........so.....

I made a fabulous brisket for dinner. Seriously it was "I'd slap my momma but she hits back" fabulous. Get this, I made that bad boy in the oven too, YO! My kitchen skillz are ramping up there with my bathroom scrubbing skillz now. Dave is so pleased!

But seriously the secret ingredient, red wine is oh so yummy. And since I had a bottle of what appears to extremely expensive red wine, thanks to Dave's boss who thoughtfully brought over some to dinner once.... I had some on hand.

Now what to do, I only used half the bottle in the marinade.......

So I'm stuck with half a bottom of really good shit, I mean red.........