Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random bits of Griswalding

So we're just living our lives and doing our things. So here is a little bit of an update on how we been staying busy....

 Me and my mini-me Princess, hamming it up!

 My boy, napping in my damn bed like he owns it.

 My date for Valentine's pizza. Gluten - free of course. Yummy. She is a great date.

 So the Princess went with her youth group and served dinner to all the church couples at the Vday banquet. She had to be a fancy waitress. I managed to make this hairstyle. Oh boy.

 My girls on the mountain, Friday at the slopes as usual. My new schedule for the weekends rock.

 We took the daddy shopping for new jeans. And while there Duchess, who is designing her own outfits these days, had alittle hat fun.

 The ham dam heading out for a prime rib dinner. We put away some steak yo.

 Good lord, she does not get that from me......... Although standing next to Dave always makes me feel like a woman. TMI much?

 Once again, hamming it up with my mini-me. The 13 year old is loving the fact that we can throw down and wrestle. I still kick her butt though, cause frankly I have to as a parent and secondly cause I'm meaner than she is.

 So we had to bring in more pellets. You get them bad boys by the pallet up here yo....keeps the fireplaces running nicely!

 Duchess is painting and designing her own wall decor for her room. Gotta get some frames.

 Princess apparently eats mustard with her french fries, yuck.

 There is no salad too scary for my baby. She is part rabbit apparently.

And this is what it looks like on the way home from skiing every Friday. They sleep like ROCKS.