Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, February 10, 2012

V-day is approaching....

So Dave is gotten be done for Valentine's Day. But never say he's a slacker. Cause he used a routine trip to Walmart to make sure his girls got a little spoiling. We are all the proud owners of big arse bears that smell just like Daddy, thanks to generous squirts of his cologne. (Basically the whole house smells like him now, yummy)

 Ignore our horrible buggy habits (and yes it's called a damn buggy people).... but we tend to really enjoy ourselves in public, public opinion be dayumed.

So my darling princess Duchess, gots a princess bear. Princess gots a white bear and me....

I got a bear almost as big as me. So I can now snuggle with my bear on those nights when Dave is gone. Murphy and I can share that king sized bed with Mr. Snuggles. I measured, his wingspan is almost as wide as Dave's.