Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, August 15, 2011

Coon-Asses, they’re not just for breakfast anymore

So Dave is heading to Canada for a week of travel soon, hence the frantic scramble to get his passport shite lined out recently. I recently "confessed" that location shirts just don't do it for me. Not even as sleep shirts. I want funky shirts...... like the one he got me when he was laid over in Amsterdam once, that beeach said "Good girls go to Heaven, Bad girls go to Amsterdam", I wore it will it was a rag. So in lieu of his usual gift when he travels somewhere new, I asked him to hunt me down a shirt in the spirit of Candian/US rivalry. Something along the lines of "I only like maple leaves in my sweet, sticky bbq sauce". Apparently they don't make those, so can some of my Canadian friends find me a good funky shirt? Or maybe I'll just make my own, although I like his suggestion too.... "Coon-Asses, they’re not just for breakfast anymore".