Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, August 15, 2011

I need an assistant (read: helper b*tch)

There is very little down time in my day these days. So in the tub earlier I made a short list of things I HAVE to do tonight/tomorrow. And promptly came to the conclusion that I need an admin, who can preferrably cook in a pinch (GF of course), oh and will do a load of laundry when there are no towels, yeah and make quick trips to the store when there is NO toliet paper in the house, and who can multitask for example: listen to one kid practice the piano, while making dinner with the other kid AND write up some essays for my class that just started this week. Then there's the little things like take my new computer and organize my docs/pictures into new usable folders. OH and most importantly, make some kick arse playlists for my itunes cause I'm dying here with 5k songs and nothing sorted. It'd be super helpful if my sheets got washed, the clean clothes on the bench in my room miracliously got put away before they wrinkle so bad they must be re-washed. My shoes need wiping down and organized by color (not kidding, I have a shoe thing... shut up).

A really good admin who'll know me well enough to go through my Facebook and "hide" all the people who post sad, depressing or boring crap leaving me only things that'll give me a laugh, like funny thoughts, griswald-moments (my fav) and family pics. Side note: it's my goal to only put that kind of stuff on facebook from now on.

Then there is the organizing of my house, cause the clutter and frank dis-organization of this place just sucks donkey.... stuff.

Oh and someone who'll rub Murphy's belly and toss a toy around with him when I'm doing a million other things but feel guilty about not showing my boy some attention.

Basically, I'm thinking a clone would be the cheaper most efficient way to go here.

Have they successfully mastered that cloning thing?

Cause maybe'll I'll just clone Dave and walk around with a smile on my face all day.