Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I'm apparently extremely rough on my laptops, so since several rows of keys stopped working... I tried babying it through. No dice. And I'm lazy too, that doesn't help. But I got off my duff and ordered a new one. Hello my pretty little friend. All rugged and crap, like the ultimate space aged hard core toughie of laptops. Now once I get everything transferred over I can update like crazy again.

Dave came and went. He's currently driving us both nuts prepping for international travel. Fun! for him, not me.... usual. :(

Kids are wrapping up summer.

We are traveling now every other weekend for tournements. This weekend is hello to Austin Texas. :)

I got a promotion at work, hellur how u durring?

So see, we just be running along at full speed. More soon!

Hugs