Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finals + PMS = Sucks

This week I have finals, and PMS.

It sucks.

Once upon a time (okay last week) I was a stressed out mess. But today, a good friend gave me a verbal hug and a swift kick in the rear. So I'm gonna make it good, gonna have to work through all the lists and all the drama, gonna get my groove back on.

Take back control on my schedule.

And count my blessings, that at least I have a full happy life that needs my attention. I'm not alone, I have my bestest friend/man who sleeps with me, I have my gorgeous kids who have full content lives and I have my friends and mom who take care of me. They give me a night off to study for finals and they give me those dreaded peptalks.

Life is good, hectic but good.