Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Somethings Gonna Give

Well since I've quit smoking (^$#$^&**%$# *). It's been 39 days. And 21 hours. Cause yeah I am detailed oriented and I know it's also been 27 minutes too. Since my last smoke.

However, I can officially confirm that the whole "quit smoking and gain weight thing" is true.

I have gained 20 lbs in those 39 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes.


F***!

The only bright light at the end of my tunnel is the fact that even at my current weight I'm still smaller than I was when I graduated high school, yes!

So this is my no-sh*t calling out...gonna start addressing this.... this weight thing!

Sigh, I miss smoking. Everything was alot simpler.