Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, July 11, 2007

He makes me melt....

Yep, The Man and I are approaching 10 years of wedded torture bliss. However, we have actually been together longer. Very rarely does he surprise me, but when he does....watch out. Like the midnight dinner cruise for two around the bay for one anniversary? Yep, killer. Candlelight people, it was by candlelight!

So I know that he can do wonderful things....

No matter what you say, a diamond is truly a girls' best friend.....he picked it out: three stones....one for each daughter and one for him.....that makes me melt.

Yeah, this is me driving to work, looking at my hand. Can you tell that I like it?