Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, July 27, 2007

Why Don't I Remember This?

Last night over dinner my mother (who lives in my basement) and Princess were chatting. At one point, my mom starts telling her about how I reacted when she said No, I couldn't go to prom my freshman year.....

Apparently I pushed her into a display of canned goods in the grocery store....

Why can't I remember this? This would have been awesome! Sorry mom but come on....

Meanwhile Princess has these huge eyes as she looks back and forth between me and my mom. So I find myself justifiying why I was so angry therefore pushed my mother. It went downhill from there....

Well thanks to you, my boyfriend turned around and took my best friend as his date!

Yeah well be glad, his kids are really ugly...... (silence)

That is so wrong, take it back. All kids are cute.

Nope, my mom assured me, not true.

Uh-huh....

Nope, U-G-L-Y......

I can't help but wonder what Princess got out of that whole conversation?