Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 22, 2007

Recipe for a good time?

6 Double A batteries and a cup of milk. None of it for me. I actually got a chance to sit down and read a chapter not of my business books, I'm reading High Five yet again! Woohoo, it took 6 batteries for the remote controled jeep in the den and a cup of milk for the napping Duchess. Peace and quiet. Woohoo, I'm beside myself with excitement.


I'm working myself up to job hunt. I can't sit here staring at the mountains all day long. I found Duchess a part time preschool and Princess is happily enjoying school. So what is a mom to do all day long? Extra money would be helpful, so I'm gonna job hunt, tomorrow maybe, after I finish this book. Maybe.