Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to The Man

The Man has celebrated 30 years of blessing this world with whitty come backs, smoldering looks and a great tush! Pardon the messy house, I'm still moving things to logical places, lol.

There is no better gift than the first day at a new job after 10 years in the Navy for a birthday present. The Man came home with a smile on his face. After I picked myself up off the floor (the shock), I realized that the stinker was genuinely happy with his new job. Who knew it could be that way?

So as he flies across the country to training today, I wish him God speed. Cause I plan on redecorating the house when he's gone. I also plan on cooking chicken three nights in a row and taking four baths a day too. :) That will show him!

It's a good day.