Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Nine Hours till Countdown

The movers will be here in nine hours. I'm not ready, as usual. We did take a break to play the "fishing game". Is it okay to let the little one "cheat" in order to fairly distribute the winnings? We have went round and round on this subject here today.

Otherwise for my girlfriends and my mother who lurk here (hey I check the stats, mom you can leave a comment and show me some love every blue moon! "M" not even gonna start on you, it won't work) I'll be updating and posting pics as we head to our new home this week.

First, I have to survive the movers and the final cleaning. Wish me luck! Oh, has anybody made their New Year's Resolutions yet?