Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 13, 2007

Snow, Hair Dryers, and the Toliet Seat

When I got up this morning it was really freaking cold. So cold that Duchess met me at the sink looking like this ----> She was ready for the day. Thankfully it being Saturday I didn't have to walk all the way to the bus stop so we hung around till noon then hit the post office and did the final grocery stocking on the house. I love this place. Since The Man is leaving next week for training for his new company, the girls' and I will not have to leave the house unless we choose for approximately four weeks, if my grocery calculations are correct. That should be enough time to climitize myself and the kids. Right?

So this after noon after my nap, I woke up and it was even colder. The house (despite being on 70 degrees heat) was freezing.

Has anyone else ever taking a hair dryer to the bathroom to warm up the toliet seat?