Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 19, 2006

Spitting Mad.....


Senior Democrat renews call for military draft

As a military wife, I think I have some ground here to talk. But I will just say that I support my President, I support the troops, I will not say that I agree 100% with policy though. I believe that the US can not be the big brother to every country out there who can not to it themselves. I believe in removing evil and corruption, but at some point, someone has to stand up and say "WE WILL NOT DO THIS FOREVER FOR YOU!".

Stepping off my soapbox now. Thank you. Have a lovely Sunday.