Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 12, 2006

Baths, Organic and More

I have bathed more today than most people should. Ever. The girls and I have branched out into bath salts and body scrubs. So the guinea pig (ME) had to try a sample of ever type that came out. I've soaked in sweet orange salts, peppermint salts and apple salts. Then I have scrubbed with cinnamon, orange and peppermint scubs.



I have also been hungry most of the day. May or may not have been due to the yummy smells coming from my kitchen. We did manage to get some cute soaps done today too but man, the salts won hands down. So far, I haven't changed colors, broke out in a rash or died from poisoning so I'm gonna say that these babies are safe for public use. Woohoo, Christmas shopping will be done soon! However, I'm extremely dry and pruny, but managed to get all my manditory reading done for English class while "trying" out the soaks. Not bad for a day's work!