Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ah, Broken Promises

I have broken a promise. This should bother me; it doesn't. I will admit I'm paying for it, but it was worth it. Oh it was heavenly!


I promised The Man that I would follow Dr's orders and not have
A. Caffeine
B. Chocolate
C. Anything rich/high-carb
D. Work out 4 times a week
Because, IT'S FOR MY OWN GOOD.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Now, I'm gonna go pop two tummy pills and take a nice soak in the tub. However, three English papers down (one A, two ungraded....) and work up the energy to begin the next one.