Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 2... I almost Juiced the dog... I'm starving

I'm sooooooooooo freaking hungry. Yum yum. So for breakfast, I had a fruity juice. It was great. I own more fresh fruit than anyone else I know. Seriously. 

 So this is my sweet new toy. The uber doober juicer. This bad beast is the shit. Yes, that is romaine, sweet potatoes, apples, blood oranges, and bananas.


Not to be gross, but I'm peeing so much! Lord help me, but I'm in the potty constantly. My pee was bright green at one point. Holy crap can somebody pat me on the back for not putting a pic on instagram.

 I roll with my LSU cup too. I need another one. Mom.... Dad.... anybody? Or three.



Don't judge my dirty house, but we just stopped faking the funk on the water thing. Walmart sells this machine for $99. The water is $5 for 5 gallons. I was buying cases upon cases of bottled water. I'm a freaking genius. 

 This was my lunch. Seriously too many carrots in this fucker. My pee was neon orange. Let's see, I did three full carrots, a blood orange, half a cantaloupe and then zucchini.

 So my sweet husband, cracks me up. Freaks out when the blood oranges went all uber pink. This is my breakfast for tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it tastes. I like mine really cold. So it's all ready made and in the fridge.

Little video of the badazz machine in action. For dinner, we had homemade chilli made from deer burger. And I had a banana for dessert.

I'm down 2 lbs in 2 days. 

Eat me, I'd rather have a fucking cupcake.