Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 17, 2011

warning: me being me

so this past week has been hellishly long and frustrating. But I made it to Sunday night, and I'm ready for bed. woohoo, going to hopefully get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight! party in my house!

although I dropped my prized comforter off to get the hem fixed and then dry cleaned so I'm sleeping in my king sized bed with a single sized comforter. and a stuffed monkey pillow pal cause Duchess thinks I'm lonely and missing her daddy. she is right.

so I am pushing through this last semester of school. it's close to killing me. so dang tired all the time, Dave says more vitamins. i keep forgetting to add to the grocery list. i need a wife. any takers?

and I've decided against capitalizing my sentences, in the spirit of being an individual and not a sheep. i'm a rebel, gotta watch me cause you never know what I'll do.

the girls' softball team is 5-0. they kicked some major butt the other night and Prin hit a line drive down third base that had me trying to climb the fence. she made 3 bases and then stole home. that is soooooooooooooo my child. duchess is now learning how to throw a ball AND keep her eyes open at the same time. it's tougher than it looks people.

the highlight of my day today? in between studying and playdates for kids and cleaning my house, I feel in love with the wet swifer. OMGAWD that thing is awesome. especially if you be like me and have no carpet what so ever in your house. hello beautiful floor.

but I did accomplish alot this weekend. i managed to put my "get her done" hat on and mail out some stuff, organize my closet, spend some one on one time with Duchess, and even do alot of school work ahead of schedule.

but best of all. i found a new word. i'm in love with it and if I could still have babies, I'd have it's babies.

fuckhawt.

don't judge. try it in a sentence.

Dave is so fuckhawt.

see, told you.

snicker.