Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blah.......

Totally exhausted. I'm determined to just sit here and do nothing but drool over the tv tonight. Well I'll get some homework done too and then some laundry. Urgh. Last night was amazing, the girls rocked their ball game, after stinking like yesterdays dirty diaper in the first inning (seriously I was scorekeeper for the game and I was hiding behind my book) they pulled out a 10 run lead and shut the game down. Go girls go. But this last semester of school is ALOT OF FREAKING WORK, but I"m half way through. Say a prayer for me. Sigh.........later