Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Soooo.....

How is your week?

Mine is good thank you! Seriously we are having a good week. Productive is my middle name and I love going to bed knowing everything is done. OCD much? What is an extra hour of sleep when there are dishes, laundry or a dog that needs a bath? Shhhhhit.

Easter is swiftly upon me and I have nothing ready. My work, they rocks, gave me tomorrow off (worked like a rapid bunny today getting everything cuaght up so I can take it without feeling guilty!) so I have to jump on the Easter train and get caught up. The biggest pressure is off though after Duch and I had a candid talk about the Easter bunny. Seems she was feeling me out to see if she'd still get Easter stuff if she told me she knew the truth about the Easter bunny. Stinker. So logical, she laid it all out for me as to why it was obvious that there was no EB. Then she just threw Santa and the tooth fairy under the bus too. Love the brain on this kid.

Princess and I had some mother/daughter bonding time over our toes this morning and that was nice. I crept in there and woke her up, we turned on Pride & Prejudice, then curled up on the coach and painted our toes to match her softball uniform. Such a snarky sassy kid although like me, she signs and coos at the sweet moments of our favorite film. Mommy's raising a closet romantic, lol.

Excited that in a little over a month I'll have my mom and dad here for a visit! Plenty to do and lots of southern shopping for my momma! This is the perfect excuse for scouting out all the good stores....

That said, I'm going to do some school work and head to bed. Hugs everyone and may your Easter be wonderful.