Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bring it mister

So the final countdown is one, my next completed degree will be done in 3.5 weeks. And one professor is doing his damnest to raise the bar and bump me off my 4.0. I'll be damned. So what if I got 3.75 hours of sleep last night, I got a kick arse paper turned in. And since he keeps adding suggestions and assignments to the 8 students left in this class that started with 30, I'm gonna finish this sucker with a bang. I set the curve, yo! So tonight even though I have no assigned work, I'm still gonna start on my next paper. But stinkers..... he just sucks.

So the girls team is now 4 and 0. We are all-stars bound for sure. However, these little momma's almost need to lose a game cause they are getting cocky! I hate that part. Humble is as humble does and them little missies aren't humble. Practice tomorrow will be similiar to bootcamp in hopes of breaking some egos. Crossing fingers.

Tonight is our only night off. Duchess and I are making dinner. Prin is reading in the bathtub with another AR selection and Murphy is pining at the window on his perch for a little poodle running around our yard. Life is pretty good here. Even without sleep.