Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Lord Help My Stupid Self

I am too old for this shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhite.

Good lord it was difficult to walk upright today, I was tempted to go to work in my mickey mouse pjs and lock myself in the office but I put on my big girl panties and sucked it up. The prayer helped.

When my alarm went off and I slid off my tall bed (that seemed like a good idea at the time) my knees checked out and I hit the floor, so I went ahead and prayed for mercy.

Four hours of softball on Saturday, then yesterday I lost my ev-ah loving mind. I spent four hours cleaning out the jeep then uninstalling a cargo hold by myself. Cause I'm stupid. Seriously, good lord. Then I rearranged my room.

Intelligence is measured by various things and I'm lacking a few of those things. Apparently my brain still thinks we're 20 and my body is pulling back the reins going "SLOW DOWN BESSIE".

But I'm learning, cause my body has hammered my brain all day and they are slowing coming to an agreement....... I'm stupid.

But man, I got a clean jeep and bedroom looks hot! Too bad I'm sleeping all alone in that king sized bed, sigh.