Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

873.21987100

So things are running along at full speed here. Dave is snowed in up at glorious Tulsa. Just enjoying the shoveling, work and etc. The kids and I are break neck speed here just keeping things going here at home. Piano lessons are good, children are making a joyful noise (ekkk). Prin is still breathing and doing well. Talking with her momma again and keeping me up to date but I"m not holding my breath that we're out of any target bombing areas. The shock has wore off and I'm a quick learner so here we go. Staying one step ahead of her is my new life mission apparently. It's almost like directing a space mission, the logistics are insane. Where's my helmet with the fancy radio thingy? But in an effort to keep her too busy to be devious.... against her will but my will, she's signing up for softball season this Friday. Congrats honey! Positive re-enforcement verses ripping her face off her head. Works for me! Duch is really oblivious as usual but lately getting back into the "i forgot" stage. Fun! I love that child, really I do, cause she is hysterical. She always looks so very shocked that I scold her for not listening, like she completely forgot that I had asked her anything. It's hard to be mad at her but I manage sometimes. Otherwise, it's a rat race to stay on top of our poop here but we're having fun. Who needs a clean tub anyway?

So kinda excited about a season of foul balls and whiny pre-teen girls......... ohhhh the memories.

Also, work is fabu-lous. Although I know there will come a day when I'll find something I don't like but so far, so good. My cable box was hooked up today so instead of listening to Fox all day long, now I can listen to music channels and on-demand.... bring it! I personally think it's the incentive to encourage me to continue staying in my office as much as I do. Unlike my predecessor, I don't go visiting all day....bless her heart.

okay, off to wash my hair, like a little on lady on Sunday nights........leaves me more time to drool in the mornings.