Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Upcoming Roadtrip Preparations

I love roadtrips.

However this is a special one. In two days I'll leave early and drive my babies up to see my mom and dad. Then I'll drive back alone for a week with my boyfriend (oops, husband, love of my life, guy who snuggles and tucks my hair behind my ears when he's talking to me..you know...him). I get to hug my mom and know my babies are in the very best hands.

However, on the way home....12 hours in the car BY MYSELF. Which means, sunroof down...jaunty driving hat and all the music I can pump at loud volumes through my sweet boise system.

I'm already downloading and loading playlists for the trip. I'm gonna burn my cd's and have it ready to go.

Trip there: gospel, oldies, kid songs
Trip back: FREE FOR ALL

oh happy day