Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, June 13, 2010

And She's Back

The happy paper writer is back and she's kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs. Flowing nicely into my senior year of school, I'm back in a class of ONLY ESSAYS. Once I got all four English classes, three History classes, and two pysch classes out of the way, I really thought my days of paper writing was behind me.

Enter "Judgment in Managerial Decision Making" where the book is a very petite 120 pages, I'm required to use previous classes, working knowledge, and appropriate sources, I'm to apply the concepts of this class to my life in general.

Kill me now. It's bad enough that Dave somehow managed to overlook his English 101 class and is now probably the only senior taking this class and I volunteered to proof his papers. Now I'm up to my eyeballs in freaking papers. Yep, I'm that girl again. Carrying around my paper requirements and a tiny notebook to write down immediately any idea that comes to mind....this is always interesting at the grocery store when I stop and shhh the kids so I can "write this down really quick so I won't forget".

Pray for me now.

Please.