Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Road Trip 3001

Yet another road trip is about to commence. Woohoo, I do so love me some road trips. Big arse truck stops, singing and tooling along following the white lines spells freedom for me. First summer in evah that I'm not working, instead hanging with my kids and keeping my family busy and happy. I'm loving our life.

So I'm packing my babies for a full week with their mimi and pepaw. But first I'm driving them a long way to meet up at a hotel with my folks for the evening. Then I'll bust out of there on a mission....get back to my man.

I'm burning tons of cds, washing laundry, packing snack and bags for the babies. Charging ipods, gameboys and phones.

Then after dinner it's gym time and off to bedibye. As at 4 am I'm gonna be up and on the road. Watch out Texas, I'm driving through....

And shocker of all, I'm leaving my laptop home as it's a turn around trip for me so I'll get back to you on Saturday.

Be well my friends....