Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, September 7, 2007

No, Seriously!

I have won my first award.....

This is a big moment for me, cause it means that I actually have people who read my blog. Someone actually digests the mental stuff I'm throwing out here, God help'em!


So a little about the award (stolen from TigerLambGirl's place) : "According to Bella Enchanted, who created the award - the award is supposed to be given to those "who are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Yeah, someone thinks I'm nice, so take that you mean ole man who lives next door and is in my HOA and thinks you can threaten to tow my car cause I parked on the street last night....the reason you still have perfectly aligned hedges in front of your house is because I'm so nice, and I couldn't find my hedge whackers, but the real point it, I'm NICE! Opps, Off Subject!


So thank you very much TigerLambGirl for reading me and actually coming back for more. Hmmm wonder if this means I get to share the award?????? I'll ask and then edit this bad boy if that is the case......

I'm off to continue being nice to the world, hee hee....