Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 9, 2007

I wouldn't if I were you...

Never, ever upgrade your tanning bed. I'm not a big fan of tanning and I can count the times on one hand where I've tanned. However, The Man saw the need for some sun on my pitiful white self (seriously I'm whiter than a piece of paper) and got me a membership for my birthday.

Yesterday when I got there, the regular beds were full, so I upgraded three bed levels, for convenience.

If I were you, I would never to do this!

I came out after 12 minutes looking like a lovely (hmmm how do I describe the color) golden cake. Just yummy. However, three hours later I had turned into a red velvet cake.

It took one bath, two coats of the gel stuff and one coat of lotion before I could lay down.

If I were you, I'd be utterly careful when tanning. Take my word, this sucks. Cause it's the first time in my life that I've went into my local library in my pjs without a bra. Cause it hurts, and my books were overdue. Not sure when I'll recover from the look of utter disapproval from said librarian though.