Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mother Don't Read This....

Holy crap.... I adore my husband. He's literally the best. (get your own, took 17 years to get him this perfect).... So he rolls in late tonight, exhausted from driving all over two states to make sure all his guys have their reviews before bonus time. So he's covered in snow and all cute tracking that shit all over my carpet. I give him a heaping bowl of homemade chicken and dumplings (seriously, cause that's my job peeps.... I do laundry, I run my store, I cook from scratch and I watch alot of tv) with a big ole sweet tea. I'm just that good. Except while sitting in his lap sniffing his neck (don't judge, it's my time) and he's so damn sweet.... and I'm all like... we should go lock ourselves in the bathroom. Poor bastard is looking at the bowl of hot food and at me and then back to the food and he's like "ummmm" and I feel bad. Poor starving guy and then I'm all embarrassed. I told him "the fatter I get the more I like sexy time".... lol.... he immediately responds with "lets get you some dessert, wait.... two desserts" ... I love that man. Excuse me while I go stuff my face. lol.....