Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jelly belly revolt

I'm tired of my jelly belly and feeling blah. Tired of being tired. Tired of irritating my self. Time to get back in gear. (I only say that about once a week so hold me to this shite please) So while shopping on walmart.com, I ran across a vitamin survey. Apparently it recommends I take like forty-seven vitamins and supplements. Good night.

Tomorrow I start my cleanse. Prepare for talk of gas and etc. It's gonna be a blast.

So what is going on with you?

Has school started back yet? Did you sit in the driveway with a martini in your underware waving at the school bus? I wish I could..... unfortunately I can't. For reasons which exhaust me, even though we live in town........ I'll be driving my kids.

Then I'ma come home and act out the beginning of school dance from Grease 2 on the front lawn. Swear. I have no shame and all my neighbors work. Except for old vet guy across street and frankly he'll just applaud from his front porch. Then I'ma take a nap.