Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, September 16, 2012

DoucheBags

"He's a douche Bag"


Ummmm, Princess?

WTF? Yeah, that phrase came out of my sweet 13 year old kid's mouth.... So instead of running my truck into a ditch, I calmly waited till we parked (okay, not calmly but I faked it well) and then did the head spinning around, pea soup spewing thing.

Turns out, she has no clue what it means... she thought it meant bonehead.

Dave is dead meat.

So apparently, she's overheard him say that several times when something or somebody pisses him off. Usually involving traffic issues. His cover is to then say bonehead.

This wouldn't drive me absolutely insane if this wasn't repetative behavior.

I'm having flashbacks to my two year old in the backseat of his Firebird. She is all blonde curls and sweet smiles with her huge tweety bird sunglasses on and her floppy hat as we roll down Interstate 5 in southern Cali. Except, somebody cuts off Dave and he immediate response is to yell "COCK..."

Then he freezes and turns his head to me with the bug eyes.... as our precious two year old in the backseat sweetly finishes it "SUCKER"....

Yeah, true story.

I flipped my shit.

Twice now. Sigh............