Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The South Comes.....

Here ye, Here ye:

My Nanny from Louisinanna.......has come avisiting......

The southern lady who is responsible for all the crazy, wild southern gentile woman that is my mother who is then responsible for all that is me.

Four generations of us sat at my table eating loaded baked potatoes for dinner.

I love family and it's a blessing to have everyone around.

Oh and The Man smashed my beloved Jade tonight.......fender bender is all, no worries. Poor guy, he's not a happy camper. Damn that mini-van driver who slammed on his brakes. He's on the phone with the insurance company, poor baby.

(I'm soooooooooo glad that it wasn't me who did it......)