Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, November 15, 2008

Next up......

Accounting 2 and Psychology

What I have learned so far:

1. Business accounting is alot of freaking numbers. But I can now configure your loan accounts. And determine annuities.

2. Psych studies the mental and physical behaviors. And that alot of people are just screwed up from top to bottom. Now, I have to learn WHY?

3. To keep my head straight while taking 2 very indept very short classes, I had to geek up. I have a binder, with weekly calendars marked with exact due dates and important class reminders. Red for accounting, green for psych. It's looking alot like Christmas.

4. It's easier to read my psych book in the bathtub. I credit the soothing sound of running water. Plus the fact that my house is NEVER quiet. Which is why The Man is hiding in the basement with his laptop writing a paper on the exploration of the sea floor. Cause Barbie of Swan Lake is playing in my bedroom, music is blaring from one bedroom and National Treasure is playing in the great room.

5. I have a naughty leftover from college/high school habit of only being able to study to music. So I'm headphoning it when not in the tub. The Man is throughly confused at how I can study the differences in the subcategories of psych while singing along to Lowlife at the top of my lungs. (I can't help it, I automatically sing along)

6. When searching for his bootcamp yearbook to show our company last night a picture of someone they both knew, The Man pulled out my high school junior year yearbook. OMGawd...
I promise to post this picture later cause even I had to go.....wow.....it's amazing difference what fifteen or so years will do to a person.

7. I love school. I'm the biggest geek I know.