Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Done!

Accounting 1001 is DONE baby. Over, caput......6 weeks of hell.

And a story.

Three weeks ago, my instructor apparently had a baby. And stopped working at all. Which is completely expected. Except she didn't expect it. First baby. Explains alot.

So after no teacher interaction for three weeks....um hello, and nobody at the school noticed. Finally after realizing that I'd had no grades for three weeks, that the students were running the show, answering and correcting each other in our discussions and homework assignments... I ratted. I'm a rat.

I emailed my advisor. Less than an hour later, we were assigned a substitute, on the last day of class. Then we found out she'd had a baby.

Is it wrong of me to be ticked?

Cause I pay alot to have a really good private school education via online classes. One where my diploma won't be a joke. I work hard for my grades and my classes are very condensed. So each week it's a challenge to stay ahead of the game.

So there it is, yet another fault that rises to the top......

I'm a rat.

But The Man says my tail is rocking, so I'm strangely okay with it.

*grades are obviously not done so I'm chewing my nails to see if I keep my A.......*