Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 14, 2009

Kickin'

The girl has gone back to karate. After taking the summer of for various reasons, she is back in the gei (is that how you spell it?). And she's intense, loud and adorable. I just love watching her practice in my backyard, while sitting on my arse on the porch.....drinking iced tea with my feet up.

And I remind her to grunt and yell at the end, cause I'm all about loud!

But man oh man, I just love watching her go. Next month she has her yearly karate tourney and is signed up for her forms. Let's see how she does peeps.......last year was fun and educational but it'd be cool for her to gain some extra confidence in her karate this year.
Fun times!
And cheers from my porch!