Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, June 13, 2009

Changes...

Well I'm breathing, and now Duchess has a fever...hence the midnight blog template changes. So might as well spruce the place up a little, removed some old links....blah blah blah, changed up the pics and oh yeah, added my playlist for your listening pleasure. (lies....I added it so I can listen to it at work without being busted on the streaming video/music site...naughty little round about path there but it works)

If you follow and I don't have your link listed, give me a shout.......cause I'm blonde this month so I probably forgot peeps.

Oh yeah, another I hate Utah note: raining for the seventh straight day. It hailed yesterday. It's farking June!

Now I feel compelled to mention sunshine and rainbows, as proof that I'm not going to be perpetually grumpy, lol.