Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sharing is nice but go away

Items brought to my bathroom, where I have spent quite alot of time in the last four days, damn tummy flu........TMI, sorry....

*A roller skating puppy: "He wants a kiss mommy, just kiss him mommy, really quick so I can leave mommy"

*the phone........for cripes sake, stop calling my house, you know I'm indisposed.....

*blackberry.....cause work never stops

*a Dr. Pepper: cause mommy might be thirty

*a bowl of soup: seriously, Duchess brought me my lunch to the bathroom....."L-E-A-V-E now"

*two new books: cause a girls gotta have something to read

*the phone.....come on people, I changed my phone number for a reason.......

*my cell phone: Yes, "N" I'm still alive, sorta

*a torn skirt: "Since you have some time on your hands mom, fix this" Not sure where Princess got the idea that I can acutally sew, about busted a gut laughing over that one......haha, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it, this is why I know the dry cleaners drive through lady by name

*Wiki food: "cause he needs to eat mom"

*a blanket and a pillow: "in case you need a nap mommy" Thanks Duchess

*the phone.........OMG

There is an end in sight as I am happy to report that I'm not typing this from the bathroom. Although it occured to me that I should really decorate my bathrooms, give people something pretty to look at......