Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Much Ado About Hair

I always forget to make time to do things I need to do for me:

ie: Haircuts, annual dr. visits, clothes and deo

So I'm so very proud of myself for scheduling a hair appointment for me and Princess tomorrow after work. The lady who cuts us is a wonder! Anywhere else but here, she would be a $75 cut, here she works from home two days a week cause she is a full time mom with five kids. Wow, that alone deserves more than $20 a cut. But I'll bask in that misfortune cause I'm cheap. And proud of being cheap.

So now I'm faced with a personal decision. I hate those.

Seriously, I can do financial decisions, spiritual decisions, martial decisions, and parenting decisions quickly and smoothly. However, I can't settle on a hair style for nothing.

Bangs? I think so, maybe diagonal though, cause I have round face syndrone and that would suck if it made it worse. But I need some hight somewhere. I miss Texas hair.

Length? keeping it long I think, The Man loves my long hair, even if it's always in a pony when he sees me at home. Sometimes, he drops in at my work so he can see me "made" up, seriously. But I think I'll be keeping my length, I like the whole female look. I just wish I was ballsy enough to try a cute short stack, CHICKEN, yep, that's me. Bock-bock

Color? Should but that costs alot extra. I tend to do mine with what's on sale at Wally world. Cause seriously grey hair is not cool. And I'm seriously going grey. The Man refuses to allow me to embrace my greyness, cause I think it would be cool....right?

Why is it so hard to decide? It's just hair?

Cause it's hair baby..........and I still have no idea what I'm gonna do......

I'm tempted to go in and say "Do me" and see what comes home with me........

Dare I?