Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, December 10, 2007

Saving Grace

I have been taking more time to smell the roses, nuzzle my kids' hair and cuddle with my hubs. Maybe it's the holidays, maybe it's the grey hairs I kept finding........

Last night was one of those mental moments. Those moments you memorize and lock up safely in your heart. Last night my oldest daughter got saved. She accepted Christ sitting in her daddy's lap on her bedroom floor. Tears and laughs and smiles.

It's an amazing thing to see your children grow and stretch. Even if I'm not ready, she's growing so quickly, so smart and so determined.